Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Very Adventure Time Christmas


Guys!  You can get free Adventure Time Christmas tree decorations!!  Could there be anything cooler?  We don't really have a Christmas tree yet but that didn't stop me from downloading, printing and assembling these little pieces of awesome.  





Like I said, we don't have a tree yet so I hung them on the bonsai just to see what they look like.  They are actually bigger than I thought which means that they'll stand out quite well amongst tinsel and other shinies...it that a word?  Anyway, I just printed them on plain printer paper (not cardboard or anything) and once they are doubled over, they become quite firm:


Also available on the Cartoon Network site?  Adventure Time gift tags.  Its a good thing that appreciation of this show is a family trait otherwise I'd have some very confused family members on my hands come Christmas day!!


I haven't made these ones up yet but I think that I will probably stick them to some card before I attach them to gifts.  Just to make them a little more durable.  Yay for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment