Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So Many Colours...

Yeah, I know.  This is not exactly a deep of thought-provoking look back at the year but, seeing as I have kept track of the colours I put on my nails this year, I thought why not?
You see, I get very bored with my appearance very quickly.  Changing my wardrobe or my hair or getting fresh ink isn't always an option.  Changing my nails on the other hand is relatively cheap and something I can do as often as I want!












Up until this year I didn't really use a lot of colour on my nails - it was black, black and more black.  Now I have a range of colours and I am always on the lookout for more!!  There are also so many designs that I want to try.  Pinterest is a great source of inspiration and there are so many nail blogs out there it's quite astounding!  They make my attempts at creativity look like child's play.  Anyway, here is too even more colour in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment