Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mashimaro Defence

Mashimaro is a fat, animated, white rabbit with toilet humour and a bad temper.  Created by Kim Jae In, Mashimaro is named after a mispronunciation of the word Marshmallow.  I didn’t know who or what a Mashimaro was until I got this game for my iPhone but now I have a minor obsession.  Its easily the coolest phone based game I have ever played.  It isn’t complicated and it doesn’t have a story line but it makes me laugh and its cute.


It works like this:  You stand in the middle of various settings and the smack other forest animals with a toilet plunger before they get too close to you.  There are different coloured carrots which appear at random times giving you different powers.  The top three?  Red, to shoot flames, Blue to shoot ice and freeze your enemies and Purple which creates a black hole.  Every 100 hits, a dog in a super hero costume flies by.  I’ve never been able to kill him with ordinary hits but if you have carrot powers, he is easy to take out.  There is also a toilet roll bar at the top of your screen which powers up giving you a super hit that can take out several enemies at once.   Here are some random screen shots for your viewing pleasure:





This game is just the right amount of quirky and cute and if you are looking for a fun way to waste some time I definitely recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment