Sunday, April 22, 2012

Things I Love #6


What a crazy week and a half.   I’ll explain exactly why another time but suffice it to say that I am very glad that things are back to normal (more or less).  Here are the things that were cool enough to catch my eye from amongst the chaos:

My favourite Adventure Time character, Marceline the Vampire Princess, is getting her own comic book series!  Yes!!!  Its going to be called Marceline and the Scream Queens and it’ll be written by Meredith Gran of Octopus Pie.  And speaking of which, I'm really enjoying Octopus Pie.  I followed the link and then ended up reading through the ALL archives.

I am a huge Tarantino fan...here is a teaser poster for his new movie Django Unchained.

How long would you survive in a horror movie?  I would be dead in the first half hour...

The PokeBag.  It would be even better if it came with a Pikachu!

The iphone case dilemma is solved and I officially have bunny fever.


And speaking of bunnies, these ones are Kung Fu fighting:



I love my Converse All Stars but these take love to a whole new level.

This article about rolling like your ancestors is brilliant!

Hungover Owls.  Need I say more?

Label M Resurrection Dust.  Every time I go to the hair dresser, he puts this stuff in my hair.  Not only does it have the most amazing name but it has the most amazing effect too!  One day I will splash out and buy myself a bottle.

Coloured skinny jeans....I wish I had a pair in every single shade.


Proudly One Sided make some awesome paper toys.

Baby seal Avengers....so cute!  Looking forward to Thursday and the South African release date!

I really enjoyed this article about what it means to be a geek.

And lastly, Hello Kitty deodorant.  I'd probably never use it but it still made me smile:


5 comments:

  1. Oh, another bunny lover!
    Have you seen Disapproving Rabbits? It's one of my all time faves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, that link is too awesome! Thanks for sharing:)

      Delete
  2. Love Disapproving Rabbits as well, thanks for putting me onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl tumblr is amazing. I just went through every single page. Owls are definitely the coolest birds.

    ReplyDelete