Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wakaberry Love

Confession:  I am obsessed with Wakaberry.  I have never been a great fan of frozen yoghurt but after my first visit, I was hooked.  Now it’s all I can do to drive down Florida Road and NOT go into Wakaberry.  Have you been yet?  Well you should.  The idea is really simple: grab a tub, choose your flavours, choose your toppings and there you go!  My favourite flavour so far is Mixed Berries.  My favourite toppings are fresh strawberries, Jelly Tots and the speckled eggs they had during Easter.  Here are some random pictures of my Wakaberry trips to inspire you:






You’re welcome!  Now go...

P.S. On Sunday my awesome friend Shannon surprised me by bringing me Wakaberry while Jason was out and I was working on my last assignment!  Thanks again friend, you are awesome and partly responsible for this post:) 
P.P.S. Wakaberry doesn't even know I exist.  I wrote this purely because I love them not because I was given cash monies or anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment