Sunday, September 2, 2012

Best. News. Ever.

Rise Against is going to be in South Africa in March next year!!!  This is most awesome news for me.  Out of all the bands I would LOVE to see live, my top three look something like this:

  • My Chemical Romance
  • Rise Against
  • Biffy Clyro

When I saw the announcement on Facebook last night I just about wet myself!  Now I have to wait patiently to see if they will play in Durban or not.  You see, while Jo'burg and Cape Town get bands like Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2 and Coldplay, Durban gets Michael Bolton and Engelbert Humperdink bleh.  Anyway, it really doesn't matter where they play because I will cross the country for them!  

In case you don't know who I am talking about, here is the video for Make It Stop (September's Children) - one of my favourite songs with a really great message:

No comments:

Post a Comment