Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Terrarium Love


Right, so I have recently found myself utterly consumed by the need to own a terrarium.  We have a dead spot on our coffee table that some extra greenery would fill so nicely.  First, I thought about buying one.  I did some looking around and found that while there are some really pretty ones for sale, they are really pricey!  The ones on the lower end of the price range are just a little plain for my tastes.  I came home and did some googling and found a whole host of terrarium DIYs!  Yay!  Anyway, seeing as Monday is a public holiday, I thought I’d go succulent shopping and see if I can’t put one together myself.  I’ll keep you posted!  In the meantime, I thought I’d share some of my terrarium inspiration (thanks Pinterest) and the tutorial I’m planning on using.


This is the tutorial I am planning on using.  Looks nice and simple. If anyone has any suggestions or advice, please feel free to share!

Sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 

1 comment:

  1. There is just something so wonderfully fun about terrariums. I love all of these ones that you found.

    ReplyDelete