Friday, December 14, 2012

One Whole Year!!!

Domo is a year older too!

Today is Bye Bye Blackbird's first birthday!!  One year ago today I was off sick and decided to (finally) put my money where my mouth was and start a blog.  I'd always wanted to get involved in the blogging world but I've never really been good at putting myself out there so it was a big step for me.  Yes I know, I am lame.

Anyway, history aside, I've really enjoyed this year.  I feel as though I have learnt a lot about writing for an audience (other than a product user), writing in a public space and writing in my own personal voice.  And that is just the start!

Thanks so, so much to everyone who has visited, read, followed and commented this year.  I appreciate it more than you know.  Here's to another year!!

Much love,
Monique x

2 comments: