Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bad Piggies


Well, I have definitely developed a liking for the Angry Bird universe!!  After playing my way through Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Seasons, I found myself downloading Bad Piggies!


I'd be lying if I said I didn't kind of prefer the concept of this game.  In each stage you need to get the piggy and the egg safely to their destination.  To aid you in your quest, you get given a set of tools to build yourself a contraption to carry you there.



Every level unlocks something new like rockets, motors, balloons, fans and soda bottles.  The catch is that each level gets more complicated and each contraption you build requires more and more thought.  There are bonus points (stars)  for getting to your destination without crashing, picking up all the star boxes or doing all of the above within a specific time frame.  Getting all three stars unlocks various bonus levels so it's well worth the effort of playing each stage until you get it all!

Overall I would definitely recommend Bad Piggies even though thinking through each solution can get a little frustrating.  Have any of you guys played this?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment