Sunday, July 28, 2013

Things I Love #44


Happy Sunday everyone!!  It's a little hard to believe that it's already the last Sunday in July.  That means winter is almost over and, more importantly, my birthday is just over 3 months away.  This is probably another post for another day but I'm really not all that stressed over the idea of 30.  In fact, I am kind of looking forward to it.  Maybe that'll change as we get closer to October who knows but right now, I'm okay with it.  Rambling aside, here is what I loved this week:

DIY Terrarium Necklace Tutorial.  I am determined to make this and wear my succulent obsession proudly (thanks Gerry for sharing this on Facebook).

Another friend on Facebook linked to this article about creepy dudes on Captain Awkward.  Seriously, this should be required reading for everyone.  Especially the comments that follow.  Its long, it's a little scary but it's also very enlightening...

On a lighter note, cats dressed as Hello Kitty.  Some of them are cute, some just look really, really grumpy.

I found this awesome sound effect necklace in the kiddies section at Diva:



Nicholas Cage as Disney Princesses.  These made me laugh so much! 


If I had this awesome cutting board, I might be more inclined to cook.  Or at least cut things that can be cooked.  

I just love this unicorn onesie.  I (probably) wouldn't wear it but still...

source

Aki Inomata created amazing new shelters for hermit crabs.  Seriously, these are beautiful and the concept behind it is food for thought.  

Adevnture Time Mashups are my very favourite things.  Here's a Wolverine one (about halfway down the page) and another with The Walking Dead and Star Wars.



And finally, I went to an extra fresh meat practice at the stadium this morning and it was so much fun:


Seen anything you love this week?  Let me know in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment