Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Biffy is Coming (aka RAMfest 2014 Lineup)!!


On Sunday, I promised to forgive RAMFest for passing over Durban if they announced Biffy Clyro and guess what they did???  Or rather don't guess because my post title gave it away...

BIFFY IS COMING NEXT YEAR!  

I honestly couldn't have hoped for a better announcement.  A few months back, the guys did a Q & A where they hinted at an upcoming SA visit and I figured it would either be OppiKoppi or RAMFest that bought them out.  RAMFest's organizers promised announcements at 3 pm on Sunday afternoon so I sat with their Facebook page open, constantly hitting refresh until I saw the news I was hoping for!  Now all that remains is deciding whether we will mission to Johannesburg or Cape Town to see them. So much excitement!!  Lest I forget, the rest of the announcements included Killswitch Engage, Foals and Trivium:

 


Now, although I used to love Killswitch Engage, I am not really too excited about the rest of this lineup.  In comparison to Biffy Clyro, they all seem a bit meh.  Anyway, I will post more details as I find them but in the meantime I can tell you that RAMFest JHB and Cape Town both take place on the 6 - 9th of March 2014.  Follow their Facebook page for more info.

*All pics courtesy of the RAMFest Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment