Sunday, September 29, 2013

Things I Love #53


Believe it or not, this is the last Sunday in September.  That means my birthday is just short of two weeks away and Christmas is around the corner.  And I am not kidding about the Christmas part, I have already seen Christmas chocolates and decorations in the stores!!  Earlier and earlier every year!!  Anyway, here is what I loved this week:

Strawberries.  Tons and tons of strawberries:


How cute are these cats in sweaters?? Adorable.


New Adventure Time comic unites your favourite weird princesses for a single quest.  With LSP, Skeleton Princess and Breakfast Princess, this sounds like a winner.

Want to see some of the outfits Finn has sported in Adventure Time?  Click here.

Jay Hynes has an awesome photo-series called Grandmas Rock.  It's super cool.

Overheard in New York is exactly what the name suggests: snippets of overheard conversations in New York.

Spencer Chamberlain from UnderOath has a new band called Sleepwave.  Very curious about this...

Oreo Peanut Butter sounds like the most amazing thing ever.

4 Rules to make Star Wars Great again - an animated open letter to JJ Abrams.

 

How awesome is this X-Wing and Millenium Falcon pencil skirt from Her Universe?  Must.  Have.

Society, Science, Survival:  Lessons from AMC's The Walking Dead.  This is a real course you can take.  Sign me up please!

Also, how The Walking Dead and Toy Story are the same.  This is crazy!

Eau De Toast because you wouldn't want to smell like toast?!?  Sadly it's limited edition and all gone...

30 Pieces of wisdom from Haruki Murakami books.

My Little Pony taxidermy custom made for you by Misfit Menagerie.

And lastly, I won my first ever internet giveaway recently and the prize was this super awesome print by Kim Longhurst:


Thanks again Kim, I love her so much!!

And that's all for this week.  If you've seen anything you love this week, let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment