Sunday, October 27, 2013

Things I Love #55


It's cold, miserable and wet this morning.  The perfect day for couches and food and doing nothing.  Here's some internet goodness to keep you company:

Ordinary Batman is one of my favourite new things on the internet!  Check out this awesome Buzzfeed collection and the artist's tumblr.

Dying to read Dave Eggers' new book The Circle!  Here's one reader's reaction that I found quite interesting.

Leland Bobbe's photo series Half Drag...A Different Kind of Beauty is really awesome.

A list of bus stops in Japan where Totoro actually shows up.  All on my list of places to visit when I eventually get to Japan...

On a related note, here are some pics of real Catbuses! So cool!!

10 Reasons It's Not That Bad To Be A Walker From The Walking Dead.  So glad to be finally caught up with show and to be able to watch the online reaction after each episode!!

I held a hedgehog on Thursday night.  So cute and so much spikier that I expected:


Wax Nostalgic is  a tumblr dedicated to wax crayon carvings of pop culture characters.  They are AMAZING!!


Bee and Puppcat have a Kickstarter.  I don't know about you guys but I would love to see this turned into a series!!

Pretty rings on Etsy:  Han Solo in carbonite,  Boba Fett and Godzilla.


Look at this super unusual cactus/succulent my folks found for me.  Love the colours:


Joel Micah Harris has put together the most awesome collection of X-men Manatees.  I want them all!!



Awesome, awesome customised Stromtrooper helmets.  I want them all!

Wired put together a collection of some really amazing Lego art.  It's pretty impressive what you can create with such a simple toy.

Seen anything you love this week?  Let me know in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment