Sunday, February 26, 2012

Things I Love #2


Yay for Things I Love #2!  There have been so many things that have made me smile during the last two weeks.  Here are the best of the best:

Chocolate marshmallow easter eggs...


The super cute and kind of creepy Underwater Dogs.

Oh So Plush, a Durban-based designer.  Her creations are officially a new addition to the long, long list of things I am coveting...

The 100% Store in Gateway.  There are just too many cool things in this store: )  I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have my bunny ears iphone cover in stock...anyone know where else I can find one?

This local site is full of pretties.  My favourites so far?  4 and 20 Blackbirds (surprise!), Black and White Beauty, Bone Idol and Octopus Inspiration.

These old family photos from my aunt.  My sense of style was hilarious!!


If you haven't heard of The Soft Moon, you should definitely check them out! I am loving this band...

I love cute time wasters and the Daily Bunny just melts my heart.

Seeing the poster for Tim Burton's Frankenweenie.  I am so looking forward to this movie!

I don't wear slippers but these Darth Vader one's might just change my mind.  There are Yoda ones too!

These bonsai houses are amazing.

And finally, I have been listening to a lot of Brand New this week.  I still love this band after so many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment