Monday, July 23, 2012

Legends of Ooo


Adventure Time is one of my all time favourite shows.  I love the quirky sense of humour, the illustrations and I think Pendleton Ward is pretty much amazing!  So you can imagine how happy I was when Jason found an Adventure Time iPhone game.  I think I did a happy dance of joy.  Anyway, its not the most complicated of games but it was fun to play and it includes all the best characters. Here are some screen shots I took while playing to give you an idea:






Lumpy Space Princess, the Hot Dog Knights and Gunter all make an appearance.  I just wish that there was more of Marceline, hands down the best princess in the show.  Like I said, it's not the most complicated game and it took me less that a day to finish it but if you are a Adventure Time fan, I'd recommend it.  

PS.  While we are on the subject of Adventure Time, the Cartoon Network website has some super cool Adventure Time paper toys.  Needless to say, I shall be making some in the very near future.  Expect a post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment