Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2 Months To Go!!!

Only 2 more months to Rise Against guys!!  Since my last RAMFest post, As I Lay Dying have cancelled their appearance because of a schedule clash.  I was keen to see them but my deal-breaker band is Rise Against so I am not too bummed.  I am patiently awaiting the announcement of the replacement band and I have my fingers crossed for something cool!  Anyway, the other international band playing RAMFest this year is Bring Me The Horizon.  I can't claim to know too much about this band except for the fact that they are British, super heavy and the singer, Oliver Sykes, has some AMAZING tattoos!  My favourite track so far is Anthem, off their third album There is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It.  There is a Heaven, Lets Keep It a Secret.


The band have a new album called Sempiternal due to be released early this year.  You can listen to the first track Shadow Moses here.

No comments:

Post a Comment