Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hello Pretty

Today is kind of a cheat post because what I had planned isn’t finished…oops.  Anyway, the other day Facebook suggested that I like the Hello Pretty page and convinced me with a cute picture.   This evening I actually got a chance to check it out and I know without a shadow of a doubt that my bank account/credit card will come to regret this!  Anyway,  here are a few of my favourites:


Fishies

The Cactisaurus from Xico..seriously guys, I need this in my life:

Cactisaurus

and keeping with the dinosaur theme, these Dashing Dino Storage Jars from Afternoon Delight:
Dino Jars

Whats a wishlist without a bunny - Bunny Earrings from Joey and Julia:

Bunny Earrings

I am not sure what I like more about these Wild Beastie Trophy Brooches  from Pretty Pretty - the name or the actual brooch:

Wild Beastie Trophy Brooch

Sigh...so many pretty things.  I basically want everything in the Number 19 shop too.  While I haven’t ordered anything (yet) it seems to work on a similar principle to Etsy which I love.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment