Sunday, August 25, 2013

Things I Love #48


I can't believe it's Sunday already.  This week has flown by in a haze of frustration and essay writing.  On the bright side, I got an unexpected and quite substantial essay extension...hooray!  That means I can get back to some sort of blogging schedule this week.  Anyway, here's what I loved this week:

Pandas on slides.  So much cuteness:

 

How cute are these cat donuts?  Japan has the best stuff!!

8 reasons we will miss Futurama.  Honestly, I think I love Futurama way more than I ever loved The Simpsons.  I am sad to see it go...

Someone got a custom-made Jake the Dog engagement ring!!  Lucky lady...

Also in shiny things, this amazing R2D2 and C3PO best friends necklace from Rapscallion Design on Etsy:

source


Here are 16 bookshops you need to see before you die.  Shakespeare & Company in Paris is my dream bookshop. 

Elmore Leonard died this week....here are his fantastic rules for writers.

How cute is this Road Tripping with the Solar System comic?  Poor Pluto...

This faux octopus taxidermy is so perfect and needs to find it's way into my home ASAP.

The Bristol International Balloon Fiesta looks like so much fun!

These stocking are my new favourite thing:


There is a real My Neighbor Totoro house in Japan.  As if I needed more reasons to visit Japan...

These dancing superheroes make me smile.

Why we all need a daily dose of brain magic...such an interesting read.

And lastly, would you look at these super cool Star Wars pencil skirts?  Perfect for nerding up your work wardrobe.

Seen anything you love this week?  Let me know in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment