Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Short Break

If you're a regular reader, you may have noticed that none of my usual posts appeared over the weekend.  To cut a long story short, I go completely sidetracked by my birthday festivities that I didn't get around to posting.  I also realised that I have an essay due next Monday and a weekend away coming up which means I am a little pressed for time right now.  I have decided to take a mini blog break to finish my essay and enjoy my weekend away with my folks.  I'll be back next week Tuesday with a catch-up and hopefully I'll finally have time to put together the posts I have floating around in my head.  In the meantime, here is a video of a sleepy pug:


See you all next week!

2 comments:

  1. I would love a dog again, especially a pug, bulldog or boxer. Good luck with your essay.

    ReplyDelete