Sunday, December 15, 2013

Things I Love #61


Yesterday, this little blog turned TWO!!  In some ways it feels like I've been doing this for ages and in other ways it feels like just the other day that I pushed publish on my very first post.  Either way, I am grateful to every person who has commented and followed along!  Now, onto this week's list:

Lexigrams "are illustrated cards showcasing the best words the English language has to offer."  If you like strange words and illustration, I highly recommend this site.

Shit Rough Drafts features Paul Laudiero's imagined first drafts of famous books and movies.  Pretty funny actually.

I'm always seeing faces in random things so I quite enjoyed these photos of hidden faces in everyday objects and places.

Marceline the Vampire Queen is getting her own graphic novel.  This is such awesome news!

source
We Love Fine have a set of vinyl Bravest Warriors toys available for pre-order.  Anyone want to get me a Christmas present??

My Chemical Romance have announced a release date and more info on their greatest hits album.

Chris McVeigh has some super awesome Lego Christmas decoration patterns.  Next year I'm going to make ALL THE STAR WARS ONES.

The 10 Best Dog Vines of 2013.  The pug in the beginning is just the best:


How cool is the Blue Bill Tee?  The Life Aquatic is one of my favourite movies.

And lastly, check out these geeky throw pillows from Heart Felt Designs on Etsy.

Seen anything you love this week?  Let me know in the comments.

1 comment: