Sunday, February 2, 2014

Things I Love #65


Well here we are on the second day of February.  If the rest of this year follows January's example then I think 2014 is going to kick some serious ass.  This week I head back to varsity which means that my year is officially back in full swing.  Wish me luck!

This incredible skull was carved from a geode.  So beautiful.

Hilarious black and white portraits of Salvador Dali.

Fried egg font made out of 1000 fried eggs among other things.

Beer flavoured Jelly Beans.  Not so sure about this one...

Become the Batman with Black Milk Clothing.  Love everything here.  Everything.

Winne the Pooh x The Avengers = adorable.

The return of Moon Moon. Seriously, if this link doesn't make you laugh then I just don't know...

Meet Chopper the grumpy astromech droid coming to Star Wars Rebels:



You're Reading Romeo and Juliet wrong.  You're supposed to hate Romeo.

Shiver me timbers! A cork screw that looks like a pirate. Yes please.

Hello Kitty Terminator Cake.

Ultra Realistic Fantasy Dolls.  Except they are not really dolls they are creatures and I want all of them.

21 Revealing sculptures of characters from your childhood.

Artist buys landscape paintings from yard sales, inserts monsters.

This cabinet has everything you need to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Lego are producing a ghostbusters set.  So much excitement about this!

And finally, I leave you with hamsters playing dead.  You"re welcome:


Seen anything you love this week?  Let me know in the comments:)

1 comment:

  1. One thing I loved this week..... Watching a beautiful gunmetal grey cat trying to eat a toasted bacon and cheese sarmie before he got caught!,!

    ReplyDelete