Sunday, April 14, 2013

Things I Love #31


Things I have learnt this week:  I am a terrible procrastinator.  If anyone has a magical cure for this I'd love for you to send it my way.  Also, I need to be a bit more organised.  Having a blog schedule is a great idea but I do still have to write the posts.  Anyway, moving along, here are the things I found while procrastinating on the internet this week:

Diana from Our City Lights has the most awesome, pink Hello Kitty kitchen.  If I wasn't allergic to being in the kitchen, I would want mine to be as awesome as this.

Iron Fist have started making nail stickers!!!  And the best part is that they follow the designs they use on their shoes and other accessories.  Even though I could buy them all, I particularly want the Zombie Stompers, American Nightmare and Siesta Skull ones.

Speaking of things I want, I pretty much want all of the nerdy earrings on this list.  All of them.

Also, you can preorder the first issue of the True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys!  There is a variant cover by Gabriel Ba which is equally cool.  After the break up of MCR, my excitement for this comic has increased x 1000.

Mandy from Chocolate and Cream Cake shared this link to a 1987 Nes Great Gastby game and it is too cool.  Also, if you don't already follow her Nerd News on a Thursday you should go and check it out immediately.

Haruki Murakami's new novel was released on Friday.  Its called Colourless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage and I can't wait for a translated version to appear.

Humans of New York Captures Punk's Enduring Influence.  A friend posted this link on Facebook last week and it's pretty cool.

Look at this Adventure Time cake!!!  Seriously starting to wonder if I should change my 30th birthday party them from Star Wars to something more general so I can include my other obsessions...

Storm-Tossed Memories is a collection of photos found after Hurricane Sandy.

And on a lighter note, Found Photos collect random pictures found on file sharing sites.  Pretty interesting what some people choose to share...

This is a pretty interesting article about covering your tattoos.  I am planning a much more visible tattoo this time round so this is a topic I've been thinking about a lot.

It's getting colder in this part of the world and I am desperately searching for interesting tights.  In the meantime, I want everything on this site!  Especially the stars, the polka dots and the stripes.  I love the stripes...

Apparently making your dog wear tights is a new fad in China?  I just think it looks weird...

Why Dogs Rule Literature but Cats Run the Web.  I loved this...

I love these Light Socks.  I would hang them EVERYWHERE!!

Floating Letters Made of Hair and Other Unusual Items.  Type with a difference...

Ida Frosk recreates famous art works as breakfast. Honestly though, I think they are too pretty to eat!

Have you seen anything you love online this week? Feel free to share in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment