Sunday, April 21, 2013

Things I Love #32


Another Sunday, another Things I Love post. What was supposed to be a fairly busy weekend become a super quiet one which is just as well because it's been cold and wet and perfect for the couch:)

What if all the Disney Princesses were sloths?  Phillip Light shows us exactly how cool that would be.

How great are these floral Porcelain Skulls by NooN?

source
This is a very interesting (and open ended) conversation on cultural appropriation.  While I don't agree with everything that was said, it definitely made me thing.

For every awesome old photo, there is an equally creepy one.  Like these old pictures of humans that look like zombies!

Apparently April the 13th was National Scrabble Day!  The Daily Beast celebrated with this poem to remember all 101 two-letter words!!

I basically want everything in the HoraEffect Etsy store.  Especially this, this and this!

The Sinking World of Andreas Franke is an amazingly beautiful exhibition that's on display 27 metres underwater on a sunken ship!  Crazy!!

This is my favourite part of the English department!  It's even a pun!!


BMO is getting his own Funko Pop Vinyl toy!!  In other Adventure Time news, Finn, Jake and Marceline should be shipping this week.  Can't wait!

Then and Now is an awesome site that has before and after pictures of just about everything.  

I might have posted this before but just in case I haven't you should check out Gregoire Guillein's Secret Hero Life collection.  So cool!

I will unashamedly buy all of these Star Wars dog costumes for our future dog.  All of them.  

How adorable is this photo of Rolo?  He looks like he's smiling *heart melts*

 

And finally, Dirty Royal are on YouTube!!  Here's some super awesome live footage from Splashy:


Seen anything you love this week?  Let me know in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment