Sunday, August 11, 2013

Things I Love #46


Another Sunday, another list of things I love.  We had a long weekend in this part of the world and, combined with a day of leave, I have been off for 4 days in a row!  Bliss!!

First on this week's list is the amazing cartoon depicting Hayao Miyazaki's philosophy on good and evil in films.  It's profound!

Have you heard of weird Twitter?  Me neither until I read this explanation.

The second episode of Bee and Puppycat is out.  Do yourself a favour and check out this awesomely quirky series, you won't be disappointed.

 Check out Merilee Allred's The Awkward Years Project.  A good reminder that we all had an awkward phase...

Finn and Jake got a super short cameo appearance on Futurama:


Also check out this super awesome video of the Adventure Time intro made out of Lego!!


Star Wars toys made me who I am is an article in praise of action figures.

This spherical Jupiter cake is AMAZING.  Not sure I would feel right eating it though, it's too pretty.

Here are 24 Disney comebacks for every occasion.  I particularly love the first one.

How awesome is my new dinosaur bones necklace from Sass Diva?  I am in love..


Having a Face is my new favourite tumblr.  Faces on inanimate objects always make me smile...

Ever wondered what it costs to be a superhero?  Well check out the awesome The Price of Being Superheroes Infographics.

How awesome is this shark sushi plate?  I want...

And finally, sticking with sharks, here is a video of a cat dressed as a shark riding a Roomba (thanks Sam!!!)


I could watch that video for ages!!  Anyway, that's it for this week.  If you've seen anything you love this week then let me know in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment