Sunday, November 24, 2013

Things I Love #58


What a week! I've definitely been experiencing a low after the ridiculous high of bout weekend.  I also suddenly have all this free time and I'm not sure what to do with it!!  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining but seriously, now that life is back to a normal pace, I'm going to have to adjust a bit.  Crazy right?  Anyway, on to other things:

First up, DeviantArt user TsaoShin has re-imagined Grumpy Cat as various Disney characters.  My favourite is Grumpy Cat as Jasmine from Aladdin!!

Andreas Englund has an ongoing series of oil paintings called Aging Superhero that is both gorgeous and a little bit sad.

And on the subject of superheroes, check out this series of noir superhero illustrations by Marko Manev.

Currently on my wishlist?  This Homo Sapien Chalkboard Skull:

source

24 Times Pug Tongues Just Could Not Be Contained.  So much cuteness in this Buzzfeed list.


And in other interesting natural happenings, check out this amazing cloud spotted over Durban on Wednesday.  

I know this clip is old but it's the first time I've seen it and it's too awesome not to share:




Apparently there is a Tolkien biopic in the works that will look at the origins of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

If I had this cookie cutter, I would bake ALL THE TIME:

source

This link is pretty much everywhere at the moment but it's such an amazing idea - Toy Dinosaurs Wreak Havoc While Family Sleeps.


Chris Panda has drawn the skeletons into comic book characters and it's a little creepy (but still cool).

Photos of 15 famous authors writing in their rooms.  Love collections like this...

And lastly, Out of Print Clothing have literary jewelry range that is all kinds of amazing  Either one of the East and West Egg and the Slaughterhouse Five ones are my favourite:

source

Seen anything you love this week?  Let me know in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment