Monday, August 13, 2012

Things I Love #14


Oops!  I forgot to post Things I Love yesterday.  I don't even have a good excuse aside from the couch was very comfy and I was very sleepy:) 

First up, more Labbits!  This time they are Smorkin' Mini Labbits.  I know I keep posting about these but I really love them.  They are cute without being too cute and if you know me well, you’ll know that I have a weakness for the cute and useless:

source
One the subject of bunnies, or things that look like bunnies, how cute are these bunny ear rings from the new Mr Price online store?

How to keep your inner jerk in check.  Even the nicest people have an inner jerk and mine seems to be rearing its annoying head more often these days *sigh*

This article on Pinterest, Tumblr and the trouble with curation is really interesting, especially because I am pretty much obsessed with them both!

Beautiful bird huddles…these are just the cutest.  I’d love to have a fat little birdie of my own.

Now you can be a superhero unicorn…haha…I really want this mask!

source
This article on How To Write made me smile.  My favourite line is: 

"...when writers put their work out into the world, they’re like kids bringing their broken unicorns and chewed-up teddy bears into class in the sad hope that someone else will love them as much as they do."

This Is Now is an awesome site that uses instagram pics to show what is happening at any given time in some of the worlds biggest cities. 

Kyla Roma shared this super cute hedgehog nap in one of her posts and it’s so cute that I have to share it to.  Seriously, my heart just melts when I watch this:


There amazing accessories by Ana Rajcevic let you experience what it might be like to an animal.  I'm not sure if I'd ever wear anything like this but they are definitely eye-catching.

I'm not really a cat person but Alana McCarthy's superhero cat pictures are awesome.  My favourites are the Star Wars one (obviously) and the Cat Avengers one.

This Tetris lamp would be awesome in our lounge.

I know the whole Keep Calm concept is a little over done but this one is definitely on my Etsy wish list:

source

This Miyazaki Club T-shirt would make me very happy!

And lastly, how great is this mug that my dearest mother gave me?  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment